THE VIOLIN DOC MUSIC ACADEMY
The Violin Doc Music Academy offers to everyone the possibility to develop in their own personal way and rhythm, putting accent on the student’s wishes and abilities. From a check-up lesson to a more specific and personalized plan, to achieve that level of violin fundamentals and artistry that defines the future musician to become. Using the unique bounding between the Master and his pupil, a unique set of skills are to be passed over to the apprentice in the most positive and constructive way, to achieve goals like preparing for an examination, audition, competition, recital, or solely to learn how to research to find the right way to execute specific violin related techniques or how to maintain the violin.
Basic Masterclass Programs, with direct aims on for a short-term goal achievement.
- One session of 60 minute masterclass
- €100 (1 hour)
- One session of 90 minute masterclass
- €125 (1,5 hours)
- One session of 120 minute masterclass
- €150 (2 hours)
- Two sessions of 60 minute masterclass, spread over two days
- €150 (2x 1 hour)
- Two sessions of 90 minutes masterclass, spread over two days
- €200 (2x 1,5 hours)
- Two sessions of 120 minute masterclass, spread over two days
- €250 (2x 2 hours)
Special Masterclass Programs, uniquely developed in concordance with the pupil’s needs, in order to achieve long-term goals.
- Five sessions of 90 minute masterclass, spread over a four week period of time
- €500,- (5x 1,5 hours)
- Ten sessions of 90 minute masterclass, spread over a period of two/three months
- €950,- (10x 1,5 hours)
- Fifteen sessions of 90 minute masterclass, spread over a period of four/five months
- €1350,- (15x 1,5 hours)
- Twenty sessions of 90 minute masterclass, spread over a period of five/six months
- €1750,- (20x 1,5 hours)
- Thirty sessions of 90 minute masterclass, spread over a period of nine months
- €2500,- (30x 1,5 hours)
- Forty sessions of 90 minute masterclass, spread over a period of one year
- €3250,- (40x 1,5 hours)
2. REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDED (normally set at €75, – per participant)
2.1 The REGISTRATION FEE covers the costs of processing the registration and all the necessary administration related to the participant during the masterclass.
2.2 The billing information will be provided after the enrollment has officially occurred. All the fees are in EURO and will be payed at the financial institution as mentioned in the bill. Be advised: any exchange rates and commissions will be supported by the participant.
2.3 All prices are including 19% VAT (Mw.St., BTW, TVA)